The EdAlive Adaptive Learning System
Enables automated, fully individualised, differentiated learning.
Many of the EdAlive websites are powered by the advanced EdAlive Adaptive Learning System that automatically optimises the learning progressions for each student. This incredible capability means that students are always completing content that is just right for them.
Freeing teachers and optimising learning for students
Our classroom-based research has indicated that, due to lack of time, teachers are often unable to manually optimise learning progressions for each student. To free teachers from this task and to optimise learning for students, we have created the advanced EdAlive Adaptive Learning System to automatically power the learning progressions for each student. This incredible capability means that students are always completing content that is just right for them.
Automated, fully individualised instruction
The advanced EdAlive Adaptive Learning System uses complex algorithms to automatically create and maintain an optimised learning pathway for each student.
- Automatically challenges and progresses each student by presenting Questions that are just right for them.
- Concurrently manages each student’s progress across multiple topic areas.
- Seamlessly analyses each student’s responses in real-time.
- Reinforces success and motivates students to tackle subsequent activities with confidence.
- Acts as an intelligent, dedicated tutor, continually monitoring and progressing each student.
- Frees teachers from the tedium of analysing students’ responses and manually creating learning sequences.
- Liberatingly simple to use.
Automatically progress across multiple subject areas
If students use a range of the EdAlive Online Learning websites students can be concurrently, automatically progressing across multiple subject areas.
Stellar results from the adaptive learning systems
Our research shows that by using the EdAlive Adaptive Learning system in Maths Invaders Online students are routinely boosting their Maths Age by an entire school year, in just one term.
- Achieved with little teacher input.
- Gains hold true regardless of age or maths ability.
Mastery Learning Systems
Both Typing Tournament Online and the Galactic Campaign section of Maths Invaders Online utilise Mastery Learning progressions with level tests. The structure systematically builds skills in typing and mental maths and then requires students to pass a mastery test before progressing to the next skill level.
Stellar typing results too
Delving into the data accrued in Typing Tournament we have established that: Using Typing Tournament for just 20 minutes a week for a term can increase average typing speed by 6 words per minute. That is an increase of over 20 WPM a year!